Experiencing a fire at your commercial property can be a stressful ordeal. Peace of mind only comes from having clear guidance and trusted support to minimize business interruptions during commercial fire damage restoration. ServiceMaster by CME’s dedicated staff work to get your doors back open as soon as possible while guiding you through every step of the commercial fire restoration process.
We have assisted hundreds of business owners repair, rebuild and get back to normal. Our team uses only the best tools and methodologies, which allows us to work efficiently without ever compromising quality. Call us today to learn more about our commercial fire restoration services.
More than Just Fire Damage
Fires in your business can result in devastating damage from the flames and high temperatures, but there are other damages that can plague your business. Other fire damages that could affect your business include:
- Smoke and ash continue to damage/corrode materials left behind.
- Smoke and soot residue remain on surfaces long after the fire, creating an unsafe and unsanitary work environment.
- Walls, equipment, and other surfaces become discolored
- Smoke causes etching in glass
- Metal tarnishes rapidly
- Sprinkler systems and firefighters could cause water damage, which leads to more complications like mold damage or rot.
Our Commercial Fire Restoration Process
Because every commercial fire restoration project we undertake is different, we treat your business with our tested commercial fire restoration process.
- Inspection of the structural integrity of the property
- Identifying the source of the fire to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating every area that experienced water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts
- Remediating water damage (if applicable)
- Evaluating sensitive materials and assets that may be damaged
- Removing and sanitizing contents from the building
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
We perform comprehensive structural restoration, including:
- Removal of any charred contents that typically seal in smoke
- Evaluation of carpets/floor coverings that may need to be removed or restored
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors, followed by a thorough sealing procedure to keep any remaining odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning surfaces to their original condition
- Returning items to the original location to restore your normal operation
Trust ServiceMaster by CME for Commercial Fire Restoration
ServiceMaster by CME is available 24/7 to assist you during your time of need. Our team members are fully trained and certified in all applicable areas of commercial fire restoration and we offer an unwavering commitment to navigate you through every step of the fire restoration process. Contact us today for 24/7/365 service when you need it most.